Karen writes about life as a Quiltmaker in Austin, Texas; surviving in an empty nest, marriage, cooking, gardening and (did I say?) Quilting...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OLOK - R.I.P.


Alas, the last of the family pets from the childhood home has passed on. I hope there are plenty of nice fat meecsies wherever he may be.


Meesies What I Love to Eat,

Meesies Fat and Oh, So, Sweet

Bite they little heads off,

Eat they little feet

Meeses, (little!) meesies - What I Love to Eat....


Thank you Olok!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - this just made me weep :(

We made the tough choice of putting my American Bulldog down last summer. He was the only pet left from my pre-marriage, pre-child days.

I'm sure OLOK is catching his meesies over the rainbow bridge.

Unknown said...

Karen
I'm sorry to hear about OLOK. I know how hard it is to lose a furbaby family member.

Prayers and thoughts to you all

grace

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace, OLOK.